What should I do?
- Remain at the scene, assist the injured, cooperate with the police.
- Seek immediate medical help if you are injured.
- Do not give any statements without speaking to an attorney.
- Inform your insurance company.
- Speak only to your doctor and attorney about the accident. Statements to others may be taken as an admission of fault.
- Take pictures of the accident scene and the cars, trucks, and/or motorcycles. You cannot take too many pictures!
- Be aware the time for making a claim is limited.